Sunday, November 1, 2015

Oct. 5th both Russ Forkey attorney for the Carlsons and shareholders suit and Thomas Dougherty attorney for Oasis appeared in court. Mr. Dougherty withdrew his motion to dismiss and agreed to turn over information. Mr. Forkey also filed a notice for hearing on the motion to dismiss due to lack of jurisdiction and Oasis's motion to Quash. Mr. Forkey is waiting on the courts to set for non jury trial. Mr. Dougherty also with drew his motion to stay, and was given 30 days to answer the model homes interrogatories. Mr. Dougherty filed a motion for protective order keeping the model home suit from taking a deposition from the book keeper. Mr. Forkey filed service for Big Bear a non party deposition. Mr. Forkey also set for hearing Cliff Goodrich's motion to dismiss, Oasis motion to dismiss, Oasis motion for protective order and notice of Deposition of Marc Gallo. Court dates 12/9/15 8:45am, 12/15/15 8:30am, 12/15/15 8:45am, and again on 1/11/16. Mr. Forkey will be deposing Marco Gallo of Big bear on 12/10/15.

7 comments:

  1. HI,
    I've been completely out of the loop on this development pretty much because I live in Canada and have heard NOTHING from the Former Dreamscapes or as it is now called OASIS. I purchased a Lot YEARS ago but stopped getting updates a while back. Any information would be extremely helpful on what is transpiring right now. Is there a potential Class Action lawsuit being filed?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello my name is James Ross and I am in your same situation. I purchased two lots and was offered by Cliff to also purchase a model home at a discount in which I did not do fortunately. Have you found out any new information? I even went to Belize wth my wife and we could not even find Dreamscapes of Belize.

      Delete
    2. Waks have you had your questions asnswered? If not then contact builderbz@yahoo.com.

      Delete
  2. My name is James ross and I purchased two lots several years ago and I am wondering the same thing. As Waks. If there is not a class action lawsuit should I file my own lawsuit? How do we recoup our money? Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a property as well and have been trying to get in touch with Kenneth Dunn at ken@oasisofbelize.com. He wrote me back in November and said he would call me when he gets back to the office. Still haven't heard anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cella if your question have not been answered then contact builderbz@yahoo.com.

      Delete
  4. June 19, 2014
    The last update I received!
    http://origin.library.constantcontact.com/download/get/file/1109486046158-26/oasis+bb+update+062014.pdf

    ReplyDelete